Growing Up Together
Morgan MMS is full line of accessories to complement its extensive crucible range.
TYPICAL METAL CASTING TEMPERATURE
• Optimised glaze coatings tailored for specific temperature ranges
• Excellent thermal conductivity and shock resistance
• High resistance to oxidation
• Good wear resistance
• Good resistance to corrosive attack by chemical treatment agents
• Consistent performance
• High refractoriness
• Non-wetting properties
Crucible accessories are manufactured from premium grade raw materials to the same ISO9000:2000 quality standards as our crucibles.
Proper safety clothing must be worn at all times. Ensure that no moisture is introduced into the melt and that all refractories and tools are dry before coming into contact with molten metal. Provision should be made underneath the furnace to catch metal that may be discharged.
• Crucible Stands
• Spouts and Spout Extensions
• Crucible Lifters
• Thermocouple sheaths
• Coated crucibles
Others Foundry Products*:
• Hot Rod Pyrometer Sheaths
• Degassing tube
• Degassing rotors
• Ladle Bowls
• Plunger Mixers and Plunging Bells
• Cements and Castables
• Plates and Tiles
• Needle Valves and Nozzles/Down Spouts
Magclear 332 is a powdered flux containing special compounds reacting and reducing Magnesium...
Metalcote Stick is a special lubricant in solid stick form. The product contains high purity...
DUAL SEF - Device for rotor degassing treatments, designed for aluminum foundries. The controlled...
Newcote 3450 is a water based boron nitride adhesive coating, chemically inert, not wetted by...